Cal Creek Golden Retrievers
AKC Golden Retriever Owner, Breeder and Handler
Ranchos of Madera County, California
The price for one of our Cal Creek Golden Retriever puppy includes a comprehensive 5 year Guarantee. It provides assurance for people who are interested in purchasing one of our puppies. It provides a guarantee that the buyer is truly purchasing a healthy A.K.C. Standard Golden Retriever.
We started showing our AKC Golden Retriever in conformation dog shows in 2013 as a hobby. As golden retriever lovers, we need to have healthy puppies. A puppy's health and adult’s health is dependent on a number of factors such as, genetics, nourishment, grooming, exercise, temperament, and love. While nobody can guarantee a puppy will never have a health problem, we can guarantee that we’ll do our best to ensure your puppy is a healthy one!
This begins with sire and dam of the puppies. Both sire and dam must have certification for hip, elbow, eye, and heart clearances. The dam must be tested for prcd-PRA1, Ichthyosis, DM and DNA before breeding with the sire.
- Health Check Policy - Before you receive a puppy from us, the puppy has been through an extensive veterinary health check and Cal Creek Golden Retriever puppy has been given vaccination and de-worming protocols in an effort to ensure your puppy arrives healthy and happy.
- Year 1 Health Guarantee - If, within one year of purchase, your puppy is found to have a congenital or hereditary condition which adversely affects your puppy's health, we will provide you with a replacement puppy.
- Years 2-5 Health Guarantee – If, after the first year, but before the fifth anniversary of your purchase, your puppy is found to have a congenital or hereditary condition which adversely affects your puppy's health, we will offer you a credit of 50% of your purchase price towards the purchase of another puppy from us.
- You must have your puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within three (3) business days of receipt of the puppy. To ensure the health of your dog for the next 5 years, you must visit the veterinarian at least once a year ensuring us your dog is receiving proper health care, checkups and timely inoculations. You must provide us with a veterinarian’s examination (medical record) any time a veterinarian visit is made.
- Your puppy comes with up to date vaccinations. You therefore should not vaccinate the puppy within the first ten (10) days of receiving the puppy to avoid over vaccination.
- A Golden Retriever is prone to hip dysplasia, do not over-feed or over-exercise your dog, do not over-exercise your dog during his or her growth period.
- Golden Retrievers are more prone to Cancer if the puppy is spade or neutered before the age of one year. Therefore, this can't be done until after the puppy is over one age of one year.
Terms and Conditions of Health Guarantee
Your Obligations – YOU MUST FULFILL THESE OBLIGATIONS, AS EXPLAINED HEREIN, OR THIS HEALTH GUARANTEE WILL TERMINATE AND BECOME NULL AND VOID